Call for Papers for the 2009 MaCGlobe 09 International Conference of the Nigerian Computer Society July 21 to 24, 2009, in Abuja, Nigeria , Africa- African ICT event -Theme: Managing Current Global Challenges: IT Strategies and Tools
2009 International Conference of the Nigerian Computer Society will take
place from July 21 to 24, 2009, in Abuja, Nigeria, This year’s
conference will serve as a major forum to bring together top researchers
from Africa and the rest of the world to share ideas and propose IT
solutions to varieties of challenges being faced all over the world. The
Conference organizing Committee therefore invites submission of full
papers related to any of the conference sub themes to be submitted by
March 31th, 2009, via: e mail.
All papers submitted for this conference will be double-blind and peer reviewed. Final decision on acceptance/rejection shall be made by the Conferences Committee. For accepted papers to be published in the conference proceedings, at least one author must pre-register per paper.
Achieving Global Economic Transformation Through Information Technology
Information Technology as a tool for Enhancing Agriculture and Food Sustainability in
Current Trend and Challenges in Security Issues
IT Infrastructures for Qualitative Health Care Delivery
Secure the Future; Empower the next Generation with Information Technology
Gender Issues and I T Adaptability
Information Technology as a Tool for Consolidating good Governance
Enhancing Electoral Processes using Information Technology
Emerging Technologies in E-learning, Knowledge and Skills Acquisition
Instructions to Authors
1. Authors are invited to submit their full papers in English on original work intended for presentation at MaCGlobe 09. Paper acceptance will be based on full paper submission
2. Papers must have relevance to one or more of the sub-themes listed, or appropriate technology related topics.
3. Initial submission must not include the authors’ names and affiliations. However, full details of authors (names, addresses and e-mails) must be included in the final camera-ready copy
4. All papers must be submitted electronically as an attached Microsoft Word or RTF document (.doc pr .rtf). Please note that submission of .docx paper is not encouraged. Full papers should be mailed directly to: email@example.com
5. Where there are multiple authors, only one can enjoy the 20% discount and at least one author must pre-register to qualify for inclusion of paper in conference proceedings.
6. Paper acceptance will be reconfirmed after necessary corrections/modification by reviewers have been fully carried out.
7. Only full papers received on schedule will be considered.
8. Selected papers may be considered for publication in International Journal of Computer Science and Its Applications, published biannually by Nigeria Computer Society
9. All submitted papers to NCS conferences must be previously unpublished and may not be considered for review or publication somewhere else during the period at which such papers are undergoing NCS review.
10. Authors are advised to adhere strictly to the template for submissions, which would be available on the NCS website: www.ncs.org.ng
Full papers submission: Tuesday March 31st , 2009
Notification of Acceptance of Papers : Tuesday April 21st, 2009
Submission of camera ready manuscript: Tuesday May 5th, 2009
Conference registration deadlines (for authors Whose work must appear in the proceeding): Friday May 15th 2009
Early bird registration (20% discount rate): Friday May 15th 2009
Conference dates: Tuesday July 21 to Friday July 24 2009
* There will be 20% discount on Conference Registration fees for authors.
Method of Payment
For more information, please contact:
What Do you Have to Say? Post Your Comments about this article Here
COMMENTS for "Call for Papers for the 2009 MaCGlobe 09 International Conference of the Nigerian Computer Society July 21 to 24, 2009, in Abuja, Nigeria, Africa":
MORE ...For more coverage and information related to this topic, head to the IT Solutions Resource Center
Spread The Word
Subscribe to the FREE IT Career Newsletter with valuable information bringing you practical, how-to tips and articles.
Jidaw's Content >>