1. Why A+
2. A+ @ Jidaw
A+ is a popular certification-testing program that was developed to meet the explosive growth in computer service needs. Developments in computer products and increased usage and consumption by the public have increased the need for computer servicing, repairs and maintenance. Following industry demand for a qualification to measure the knowledge and skills of IT service technicians, CompTIA brought together professionals from leading vendors to develop A+ Certification.
The A+ Certification is the most widely recognized certification program that addresses PC Repairs and Maintenance. It is funded and promoted by the major IT companies such as Compaq, Microsoft, IBM, Novell, Dell, HP, etc.
A+ certification is a vendor neutral certification that certifies the competency of service professionals in the computer industry. It is for anyone who wants an internationally recognized credential as a competent computer service professional.
A+ is the most popular and widely recognized certification for PC Repairs and maintenance.
CompTIA introduced a new A+ structure in September, 2006. Instead of the 2003 structure of Core Hardware and Operating Systems exams, CompTIA has introduced a two-exam format, which requires candidates to pass the CompTIA A+ Essentials (220-601) that covers both hardware and software, plus choose one of several elective exams that focus on different areas of support. The electives are 220-602 for IT Technician, 220-603 for remote support technicians and 220-604 for depot technicians. In August 2009, CompTIA unveiled updated A+ exams to provide technical support professionals with a more comprehensive skill set.
The 2009 A+ qualification consists of two tests: CompTIA A+ Essentials 220-701 and CompTIA A+ Practical Applications 220-702.
You have certainly contacted the right people for your IT Career development.
Participants disassemble and reassemble complete PC systems in class
Jidaw Systems was awarded a Certificate of Excellence at the ICT Achievers Award 2005 in the Category "Top ICT SMME in Africa". ForgeAhead organizes the Award in partnership with the Department of Communications, Republic of South Africa. Learn about the Certificate of Excellence Award here.
Jidaw was the first organization to make A+ recognized in Nigeria. Before Jidaw came onto the scene only high level certifications like MCSE were known. Jidaw started programs for newcomers to IT. Jidaw’s A+ courses are practical oriented courses.
* Pass the two A+ examinations to achieve CompTIA A+ - CompTIA A+ Essentials 220-701 and CompTIA A+ Practical Applications 220-702
* Install, Configure, Upgrade and Repair PC systems
* Identify and Manage different types of memory on PCs
* printer operations, components, connections and configurations
* unique components of portable Systems and their problems
* basic networking concepts and perform basic Networking tasks
* Identify safety and preventive maintenance measures required for PC systems
* Apply effective behaviors that contribute to the maintenance or achievement of customer satisfaction
* Identify concepts of PC operation systems and their procedures for managing files and data
* Understand Wireless Access Point -Infrared
* Install, Configure, Upgrade and Repair DOS and Windows operating systems
The training is hands-on. Currently Super Offers and Registration are already in progress for these programs. You can also come over or call us for more discussions.
Jidaw also organizes free IT career and certification seminars on a regular basis. In addition, for detailed explanations on IT career issues and to register for our promotional offers, you can come down to our office, any day during the week. Come for:
Our office address is below. We will be expecting you.
"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever". - Chinese Proverb.
YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED IN IT provided you take the right IT career decisions.
Designed to equip EVERYONE especially girls and women with fundamental, vendor neutral knowledge and skills that are a necessity for sustainable career growth.
One-on-One Personalized Knowledge transfer - Learn, Interact, Question, Discuss One-on-One with your Instructor.
ACC 001: COMPUTERS AND
COMPUTING (FOR A+ DIPLOMA ONLY)
(FOR A+ DIPLOMA ONLY)
* Introduction to computers and computing
* Introduction to Application Packages
* Word Processing
* Data Processing
* Today's Operating System
* Internet Presence
AET 002:A+ ENGINEERING THEORY
* Hardware Engineering Theory
* Core Hardware Assembly, Configuration and Upgrading
* Core Diagnosing and troubleshooting
* Core preventive Maintenance and Repairs
* Identification of Hardware Parts
* Identification of Hardware tools and Usage
* Portable Computers Maintenance & Repairs
* Printer Maintenance & Repairs
* Wireless Access Point -Infrared
OST 003: A+ OPERATING SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
* OS fundamental
* Software installation, Configuration and Upgrading
* Core Diagnosing and troubleshooting
* Software Utilities and Usage
PNT 004: BASIC NETWORKING
* Network Fundamentals
* Media and Topology
* Protocols and Standards
* Network implementation/Administration
* Network Printing
* Network Troubleshooting
* Network tools and Usage
* LAN Design
PE 005: PROFESSIONAL ETHICS
PTC 006: A+ PRACTICE & CONCEPT
* Questions and Answers
* Final Exam
A+ Certification Fast Track
COST: N210,000 (for the 2modules)
DATE: One-on-One Personalized Knowledge transfer - Learn, Interact, Question, Discuss One-on-One with your Instructor. When you are ready get in touch to register and fix a date.
(WEEKDAYS PROGRAM): (2 Weeks). On Request (Mon.-Fri, 9am-4pm)
Reg. & Payment is in progress. Free Course manual. Class space is limited.
Exam fee: N32,000 per module (2 modules in all-Certification Exam)
(PRICING / AVAILABILITY / ALL DATES GIVEN ARE TENTATIVE UNTIL YOU REGISTER).
A+ Computer & Network Engineering Diploma
- A+ Computer & Network Engineering Diploma Weekend class (2 Months)
PLEASE COME OVER OR CALL TO KNOW THE CURRENT REGISTRATION DEADLINES TO BENEFIT FROM THESE OFFERS.
Call: 08052647395, 01-7940562, +234-7094094942, +234- 8035007778, 07025333756, 01-8958064
Come over in time to take advantage. Our office address is:
12 Eric Moore Street, Wemabod Estate, Off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Near Wahum Bus Stop, Ikeja, Lagos.
click to Register for IT Training
Practical A+ Computer Engineering & Networking